Our sales team is made up of EMT’s and Paramedics who’ve worked for years in emergency services and are using their own experiences to help their fellow lifesavers in the field.
- Why is NarrativePRO now under the EHS brand?
EMS Healthcare Solutions (EHS) as an umbrella brand for our growing lineup of products and services. While the name might be new, you’ll still enjoy the same level of superior customer service you’ve come to expect from your NarrativePRO team – we’re just now offering more options to help you do your job as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible!
- What are the features of our products?
- NarrativePRO – Eliminate common documentation errors that lead to claim denials with our easy step-by-step narrative writing software. Plus, NarrativePRO improves QA processes and lowers your risk of liability.
- RightDose – Fully customizable to your agency, the RightDose guide and app let you calculate proper drug dosages by weight in seconds, reducing the risk of deadly medication errors.
- Telemedicine – EHS’ latest high-tech venture will allow you to collaborate with a patient’s medical team through videoconferencing and share vital information with Direct Bluetooth-enabled equipment.
To learn more about any of our solutions, visit our product pages or contact our sales team for your free demo.
Do you have statistical data to back up your product claims?
Yes! Many of our products have been proven in extreme emergency settings and are recognized by leading EMS agencies and organizations.
For example, a study performed by Pediatric Emergency Standards, Inc. found that among 180 paramedics in 80 emergency simulations, the overall dosage error rate was 42.5% when participants used a manual Broselow LBP method compared to 15% for the RightDose guide and app. In a follow-up study, the rate dropped to just 4.3%!
In addition, preliminary findings from an audit of NarrativePRO by Page Wolfberg & Wirth, LCC, the preeminent law firm for EMS agencies, suggest that the software NarrativePRO software will significantly improve the Medicaid/Medicare claim process.
As current products are updated and new ones introduced, we’ll continue to study results to ensure they meet the needs of our clients.