In a time-sensitive, high-stress environment, EMT’s and Paramedics often have just seconds to administer lifesaving medication. But too much or too little, and a dire situation can turn deadly.
RightDose removes the stress of manual weight calculations by pre-calculating the correct dosage of any medication for any patient. No more Broselow tape or calculators – every weight, unit, and fluid volume conversion is at your fingertips.
Order your RightDose PALS/ACLS GUIDE or go mobile today!
Benefits of the RightDose Drug Dosing Guide
- Customized to your organization’s treatment protocols, medications, doses, concentrations, and special administration guidelines
- Pre-calculates the exact weight-based dose in mg and ml
- Includes complex weight-based medication infusions, fluid boluses, cardioversion and defibrillation
- Reduces apprehension, stress, anxiety, and uncertainty
- Quicker, easier and more precise than doing math at the point of care
- Intuitive to use and understand
- NO MATH at the point of care!
Discover how RightDose is helping to improve patient care and saving lives.
EMT’s can stop medicine miscalculations with our user-friendly software.
Receive a RightDose demo that fits your organization's state-regulated guidelines.
Request a Call
To learn more about RightDose software, request a call today, and one of our representatives will contact you shortly. Request a Call