Telemedicine is the most efficient first responders tool used to manage preventive medicine, better triage, and facilitate the best post-operative care given by medical providers in community medicine.
Telemedicine connects patients and doctors through phone calls, mobile apps, videoconferencing, with the hopes of making an appointment with a trusted, board-certified doctor is as easy as clicking a button.
After an emergency room visit Telemedicine will provide patient care in the comforts of their homes. Ultimately, reducing emergency room visits and ambulance transfers.
- Delivers faster, more efficient emergency care to patients
- Ensures entire medical team is on the same page at every step
- Allows EMT’s and Paramedics to better diagnose and stabilize patients
- Reduces impact on over-crowded emergency rooms
- Lowers costs for EMT companies
Learn more about Telemedicine or any one of EHS’ cutting-edge products by contacting a specialist today.